Roll Chasers - Terms and Conditions
1. Your registration is to be considered as a contract between you and Roll Chasers
2. Cancellation 90 days or more prior to the start date will get you a 50% refund. Refunds will be processed within 30 days. No refund will be issued if cancelled 89 days or less prior to the camp start date. This means that we will not repay the fee to you even if you for some reason cannot make it to the camp. Camp tickets are transferable though. You may transfer your spot to another person at no additional cost. In case you have to cancel your participation, you have the option to sell your ticket. This can be sold to a friend or maybe someone on our waiting list. For information about ticket transfer and waiting list, contact us. If you chose to sell your ticket to someone else, please give us a notice about this by email as soon as possible, so we can update our records.
3. If the performance of this agreement or any obligations hereunder is prevented, restricted or interfered with by reason of a Force Majeure that is a typhooon, earthquake, fire, flood or other casualty or due to strikes, riot, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, or a similar occurrence or condition beyond the reasonable control of the event organizer, the event organizer so affected shall, upon giving prompt notice to the participants, be excused from such performance during such prevention, restriction or interference, and any failure or delay resulting therefrom shall not be considered a breach of this agreement. Both event organizer and participants will not be held responsible in any way for any cancellations due to the situation(s) stated above. In this case, the participants are allowed to reschedule their camp or choose another event by Roll Chasers within the period of one year from the supposed date of camp.
4. If you change your address, email address or telephone number after your registration, please inform us about your new contact information, so that we can keep you updated on everything related to the camp
5. In the event that any of the guest instructor will have to cancel their participation at the camp, we will do our best to find a substitute. However, the refund policy will remain the same.
6. Roll Chasers is not responsible for any injuries that may happen during the camp. Please check with your personal insurance company about your travel and martial arts training.
7. Roll Chasers is not responsible for any lost personal belongings at the camp.
8. We reserve the right to immediately and promptly exclude participants from the camp without refund if they act aggressively or by other means greatly disturb the camp and the other camp participants. If this would happen, we would normally first issue a warning, but in serious cases (e.g. violence) we will exclude this person immediately from the grounds. However, we see this scenario as highly unlikely.
9. When registering for the camp you automatically have agreed to the terms above for our camp.